Workers Compensation Advice from Highly Experienced Agents
As a business owner in Louisiana, you are required by law to carry workers compensation insurance. While workers comp coverage is required, your business’ requirements are unique to you. The guidance of an experienced insurance agent can help you select the appropriate policy for your business and your budget.
At Insurance Associates of Baton Rouge, LLC, our agents leverage more than 100 years of combined experience to help you understand your commercial insurance and workers compensation requirements in Louisiana, as well as available policies and additional options.
Request a quote online or call 225-408-3333 to compare available workers compensation insurance rates from multiple providers.
We offer answers to all of your questions:
- What is workers compensation insurance? In short, workers compensation is designed to limit your financial liability when an employee is injured on the job. Common policies provide financial reimbursement for medical bills, lost wages and rehabilitation expenses. In the unfortunate event that an employee loses their life during the course of their duties, workers compensation policies may provide death benefits to their families.
- How are premiums determined? The costs associated with workers compensation insurance may vary widely from business to business – contractors will pay different coverage rates than office workers or other service providers. Understanding the different costs associated with a policy, and how your business may be viewed by providers is key to finding the best coverage at the best available rates.
- How can my business reduce coverage costs? While workers compensation is required by law, it is possible to reduce the costs associated with coverage. Our agents can help you compare quotes from multiple providers, understand your policy options and explore all available discounts.
WE WORK WITH BUSINESS OF ALL SIZES IN ALL INDUSTRIES
Since 1986, we have helped business owners throughout the Baton Rouge area explore their options for workers compensation coverage. This experience allows us to offer advice to businesses of all sizes and types:
- Contractors and subcontractors
- Manufacturing firms
- Professional service providers
- Self-employed individuals
- Family owned businesses
Call 225-408-3333 to begin comparing rates and available policies today. For answers to specific workers compensation questions, or to reach us outside of office hours, contact our Baton Rouge insurance agency online. We also provide various other commercial insurance coverage, including property coverage and general liability.